The Academic Branch handles various types of Academic
matters as per University Act, University Calendars and
Ordinances, which are as under:
To correspondence with statutory bodies like UGC,
AICTE, HEC, AIU, HSCS, NCTE, BCI, DTE etc. in association
with concerned UTDs regarding approval/recognition of existing
and new courses.
To maintain constitution of the bodies of the University i.e.
Faculties, Executive Council, Academic Council, University
Court, Finance Committee, Academic Planning Board, DRC,
PGBOS&R ,UGBOS and Sports Council etc.
To convene the meeting of Academic Council, Executive
Council, University Court and Academic Planning Board etc.
and prepare the agenda of the above said bodies and their
follow up action.
Appointment of all Deans of Faculties and Chairpersons in
- To maintain University Act, Ordinances and University
- To maintain the Annual report and Hand Book of Information
of the University.
- To maintain and circulate all types of Syllabi.
- To send all types of Research Project/ proposal to concerned
- To notify the various Academic Committees.
- To draft the Fee structure of various regular courses.
- To convene the meetings of all Deans of faculties in the
Academic matters as per requirement.
- To correspondence with others Universities regarding